Hi all.

clairemumof3

Reaction score
My name is claire im a mum of 3 2 boys and a girl aged 9,5 and 4 i live in hull with my hubby been married 1 year and 7 months i am currently not working got layed off in aug i was working in a pub was there for 3 years.I want to work again in a pub so going to start looking for a few hours while kids at school.I would love to learn how to decorate cakes there a course starting on tue so think i going to go along.I also drive and love it just need to get a new car as mine died on me last month when we was on our way camping was so gutted so lost without it.We are of on our first family hoiday nxt week just to blue dolphin but so looking forward to it.Also going to cyprus nxt year for my friends wedding and my other friend lives out there so try to go see her every year.One place i would love to go is new york city it been a dream since was little dont know y but the place is just amasing so if i can get the guts would like to go for my 30th in 4 years just need to get over my fear of flying.Well thanks for reading lol and look forward to getting to know u all .xxx

Welcome to the forum Claire, you should enjoy it here, everyone is very friendly and chatty. Sorry to hear you got laid off from your job, tough times ay, good luck looking for another job hun. The cake decorating sounds great, I'd love to do something like that myself but I'm afraid with my cravings at the moment I don't think there'd be any cakes around to decorate! lol xx

:yay: you finally posted lol, i dont need to introduce myself, hope you like it here as much as i do xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back