Hi all

fayebalina

Reaction score
Hi I think I can only describe myself as "preg" without the "nant" at the moment. I am just 5 weeks gone and am going to the doctors today for my confirmation!!!!
Its still early days but im so excited. Im starting college in september then going on to uni to study.......guess what.........midwifery so this is going to be a learning curve in more than one way lol.
We were trying for 2 months so i count myself so lucky that we caught on in just the 2nd month. My baby will be due 2nd March 2006 is there anyone else close to this date?
xxxxxxx Faye xxxxxxxx

Hey congratualtions, hope u and the bump are appy and healthy. Its so exciting getting it confermned, i didnt believe it untill it was, even tho i did a million pregnany tests, i thought they were all lyin to me, lol.

Hi Roo...fancy seing you here...lol.
And ty boo boo congrats to you aswell, when i went to the docs he just gave me a sample pot and told me to bring a urine sample the following day then it would be ready 5 days later maybe 8.....slightly annoying that its such a simple test but they still send it away....after all its urine not blood!
Anyway dissatisfied with that Me and my Partner Nathan bought another test lol and wow it was instant this time....not to mention the pregnant line also been darker than the tester!! So although my urine will go off to the lab....that was my comfirmation!

<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/">
preg.png
</a>

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back