• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hi all

PamMc

Reaction score
Hi all,

The time has come for me to join the 2nd tri!! I have been waiting for my scan which we had on Monday before I moved over as I wanted to make sure all was ok. Well, it was and so I am here to join you all!!

Pam x

Thanks for your welcome. I was boasting not so long ago saying I've been feeling more human but this week I have been feeling exhausted again! I hope it gets better soon!!

i'm tired and spotty! :roll: But at least I haven't had any sickness! :lol:

you got your 20week scan booked in yet?

Welcome to 2nd Tri Pam!!!!! Glad the scan went well xx

I'm supposed to get it in the post but I'll definitely be checking as they lost my notes twice and I had to wait until gone 15 weeks for the 1st scan!
Pam

I'm supposed to get it in the post but I'll definitely be checking as they lost my notes twice and I had to wait until gone 15 weeks for the 1st scan!
Pam

Keep ringing them and push for it, I have still not had my letter trough but they told me on the phone a week ago that i got an appointment the 2nd of june. but if i wouldnt have called them (a few times..) i still would not know when it was
xxx :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back