hi all

dragon_pink

Reaction score
hi there my names wendy and i'm 22. i was pleased when i found thus forum as i've just become a new mum 2 weks 3 days ago and to say it lighty it was all a bit of a shock as i didnt know i was pregent till i went into labour. Slowly getting used to motherhood and now i wouldnt change it for anything.

So pleased to meet you all

:D

Hi Wendy, welcome!!

I can't believe you didn't know you were pregnant - what a shock!! You hear of these things on the TV and in books but I must say it's a pleasure to speak to someone who has experienced it first hand.

Sounds like you are doing ok and loving motherhood - well done you!!!

Much love

dragon_pink said:
hi there my names wendy and i'm 22. i was pleased when i found thus forum as i've just become a new mum 2 weks 3 days ago and to say it lighty it was all a bit of a shock as i didnt know i was pregent till i went into labour. Slowly getting used to motherhood and now i wouldnt change it for anything.

So pleased to meet you all

:D
sorrrry but thats a bit far fethed how could you not no you wwas pregnant you feel them move kick everythin impossbile lol

It does happen.....and not just on Eastenders!!!

Hi Wendy

Crikey - tell us more! Did you have no symptoms at all? How are you coping with it all - do you have good support etc?

LB xx

it sounds very dramatic i know but its true. i put about a stone on which is nothing unusual for me but didnt feel a thing plus i was still taking my pill and having periods in between. So apart from a bit of weight gain and indegestion i really didnt get any other symptons, amd i didnt have a bump!. And also me and my partner had decided not to have children as we arnt really natural parents and didnt know the first thing about babys. Plus if i had had an idea of what was going on i would of stoped going out on a sat night and having a drink or two and would of quit smoking!

it was very strange i can tell you before i knew it instead of celebrating my birthday i was taken into a and e with horfic stomuch pains when the finally figured it out i was taken to have a scan, they found out he was a breech and then i had to have a cesecarean!

Damian was 5lb and when he was delivered he was breathing so he had to go to icu, but i can happiely say now that damian me and my partner are coping very well and he is a very well behaved baby(so far)

hi,

I really cant believe that you had no idea !!!! , but i guess its does happen .

Well hope you and ur surprise family are well, take care

Kelly

CONGRATULATIONS

i have a friend who went through the same thing. she was taking into A and E with really bad stomach cramps only to be told later that she was in the wrong place she should be in maternity as she was in full blown labour, she didn't even know she pg and she certainly didn't look like it either so it is possibly and it certainly shocked all of us as she was only 16yrs old

lesley+bump(kacey)

I agree. It is kind of crazy that you didn't know you were pregnant. But that's okay. I'm 24 and having my first child. It's a girl. I'm 34 weeks pregnant. Only 48 more days. :lol:

well i have to say having damian has truely changed the way i look at life. there nothng better then feeling of love you get for your little un. in 2 weeks have adapted to being a mum and its great!

My God , what a story ! You must be doing well if you have time to chat on here ! I think you end up on autopilot when you get home with a baby . Anyway well done
Ange

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back