Hi all, advice and reassurance needed!

mikem2225

Reaction score
I am currently living in a one bed flat with my partner and my bump!

We are going to wait for a bit until looking for a house but I am worrying that we won't have enough room for everything and also as I won't be working we won't be able to move our mortgage and pay the costs to move.

Can anyone reassure me!! I am a bit of a worrier!

Thanks all

Don't worry, you will make do just like thousands of others have! My Dhs parents and him and his little brother all lived in a tiny one bedroom flat when he was a toddler.

We are actually moving to a new house but only because it was an unbelievable bargain. We are currently in a one bedroom flat and were going to section of part of our front room as a nursery for the first year. Most couples having their first baby go along with what they have for a while. The cot can be in your room, you can get a removeable changing station that goes on the cot and baby's clothes can go in your wardrobe. The only big thing you need to worry about is where you can store the pushchair so it is easy for you to come and go.

You are going to be fine, it doesn't matter if you have a bit of clutter for a while, you have the perfect excuse with a new baby so stop worrying and be excited :)

Oh yeah and as for the moving we are enroping a bunch of friends, hiring a van, borrowing a trailer and taking bits and pieces up whenever we can. We only have to pay friends with pizza, you'll be fine it will all work out, it always does doesn't it?

Skatty xx

You are probably eligible for quite a bit of family tax credit and other benefits so don't be down hearted. Get on to your CAB for more advice than I can give you or even try looking online. :D

Be happy ............YOUR HAVING A BABY and all a baby needs is YOU! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back