Heya everyone

Melly+2

Reaction score
Ive been lurking mostly for the past 2 weeks so i thought i would say hello, how is everyone? Just got the lap top back up and running so i
dont have to sit upstairs on my own anymore yey :cheer: Hopes gone
to her nanas now and gals going out tonight with his mates drinking,
his mate has just come back from iraq, hes in the army so is going down town with him to catch up. Hes going back in 2 weeks so its all good, ill be all alone tonight though so you guys best keep me company as i will be bored stiff :rotfl: Anyone else watching America's got talent? Ive
seen the advert for it and it looks well funny so that should be ace,
gotta get a bath yet but the house is all clean and stuff so gonna enjoy some time on here catching up and stuff :D

erm excuse me i am the mother to stanleys future wife, how very dare you forget :talkhand:

Mel&Bean said:
erm excuse me i am the mother to stanleys future wife, how very dare you forget :talkhand:

MIL's are not supposed to get on :rotfl:

:wink: what ever trevor, anyway how the devil are ya, we havnt spoke in ages

I thought I hadn't seen you but was going to leave it til tomorrow before I did a "missing" post for you incase you were just working!

How are ya?

Damn should have waited that would have got me more attention :doh: :rotfl: Im ok hun, the puter hasnt been working t 4 bout 4 days but now got my presious laptop back, just been chilling with Gallivan, hows you sarah?

Mel&Bean said:
:wink: what ever trevor, anyway how the devil are ya, we havnt spoke in ages

We're great ta.

Will you, bumpage and little lady be at the meet this year?

im gonna try to get there hun, its been ages since i went to a meet, infact the last one was when i met you, last year, so long ago :(

eh i shall well try :bored: boring though someone talk to me other wise i might have to resolve to stalking someone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back