hey

trixipaws

Reaction score
i am popping on at work again, it is dead dead dead here! hehe

off out on a date tonite cant wait to catch up i dont kno when itll be tho! feel like im rele missing out on loads here!

was in a right mood this morning i came in and they had sat all the overtime people in our section :evil: its a normal working day for me and i cant sit at my own desk adorned with pics of millie and my boyf and my drawer full of sweets. and this desk has a rubbishy old chair and no legs on the keyboard, andi had to alter the screen it was dazzling :roll:

and the pesky corporate starbucks is closed so no 50p cup of tea for me if i want it i gotta go to proper starbucks and pay £1.45 :twisted:

grr. feel entitled to a bit of sneaky PF time :D hpe i dont get caught hehe

BUGGER its gone busy now! typical :roll:

gonna hav 2 go and do some work :roll: :roll: :roll:

:wave: laters!

1sttimemum said:
corporate starbucks sounds good, where do you work?
royal bank of scotland. i used to work at british gas tho and they had one too! i like cheap starbucks :D

whoop 2 minutes til home time then off to watch hellboy! early nite then methinks as i was out on saturday i missed a nights' sleep. will come back on properly soon! :wave:

i am popping on at work again, it is dead dead dead here! hehe

off out on a date tonite cant wait to catch up i dont kno when itll be tho! feel like im rele missing out on loads here!

was in a right mood this morning i came in and they had sat all the overtime people in our section :evil: its a normal working day for me and i cant sit at my own desk adorned with pics of millie and my boyf and my drawer full of sweets. and this desk has a rubbishy old chair and no legs on the keyboard, andi had to alter the screen it was dazzling :roll:

and the pesky corporate starbucks is closed so no 50p cup of tea for me if i want it i gotta go to proper starbucks and pay £1.45 :twisted:

grr. feel entitled to a bit of sneaky PF time :D hpe i dont get caught hehe

BUGGER its gone busy now! typical :roll:

gonna hav 2 go and do some work :roll: :roll: :roll:

:wave: laters!

1sttimemum said:
corporate starbucks sounds good, where do you work?
royal bank of scotland. i used to work at british gas tho and they had one too! i like cheap starbucks :D

whoop 2 minutes til home time then off to watch hellboy! early nite then methinks as i was out on saturday i missed a nights' sleep. will come back on properly soon! :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back