Hey you...

Krystal

Reaction score
yes you! :wave:

Hope your all ok, argh this is so hard, I hate not having my own home. Still no further forward. Jack is being a good boy for mummy though (minus the getting up at 5am :wall: )

I miss you all loads!

Any goss?? :D

CheekyChops...The Fox is out of control again...and Lou...good to see you :hug:

Hiiiiiiiii :D :wave:

They're taking the piss a bit with the house like, I hope you don't have to wait much longer :(

Awwww I hope you'll soon be in your new crib!

Yep Kirsty they defo taking the P! :evil: Hope your all ok btw. Sorry if I miss any important posts, I jsut literally get on to say hi and thats it :hug:

Nope............nice to see you though babes, have missed you!xxxxx

:wave: :wave:

No gossip but I was drunk last night and fell out the bed 4 times and blamed hubby :lol: I accused him of pushing me out. I then went to the bathroom and fell asleep on the floor :oops:
Today I got up and had a big fry up and went and got a new tattoo....thats about it!
Come back soon :hug: :hug:

Snuggle said:
:wave: :wave:

No gossip but I was drunk last night and fell out the bed 4 times and blamed hubby :lol: I accused him of pushing me out. I then went to the bathroom and fell asleep on the floor :oops:
Today I got up and had a big fry up and went and got a new tattoo....thats about it!
Come back soon :hug: :hug:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: brilliant

Thanks girls :hug:

:wave: :wave: :wave: Hey you! How are you holding up? Apparently I ended up sleeping on DH's side of the bed last night. Don't know why? He woke me at 4.30 and said I was lying on his side, but said it was ok and I could stay there if I wanted. Why did he wake me up then? :think:

Hello :wave: i went to watch the paper boat race in the lough the other day...full sized paper boats manned by 2 or 3 guys....hysterically funny especially the one made exclusively out of Page 3s :lol: :lol: :lol: it's really foggy today so don't think I'll be walking up to OH's, have no desire to be run over by a tractor...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back