Hey everyone!! New girl here!!

Rachiebaby

Reaction score
Expecting my second daughter (have a daughter called Maley age 16 months)! EDD of 25 April!! So im on the final stretch!!

:wave:

Hi Racheal, Welcome to the forum
Congratulations and good luck for the birth - not long now!

Your daughter is lovely in the pic

Last edited:
Wow that's gone fast :shock: How are you feeling? All ready? x

Wow that's gone fast :shock: How are you feeling? All ready? x

hiya!!!! Im feeling good.......have bad SPD (on crutches) but now i am in the final stretch i feel its not an issue anymore!! Im much bigger and uncomfortable than with Maley but the end is near!! Im very ready!! Planning on a homebirth so pretty much waiting for her to make an appearance when she is ready!! x

Hope the last few weeks go well for you! I don't know how you're managing with SPD and Maley - I found it so tiring at the end looking after Sam and I had nothing other than a big bump and a bit of sciatica! :hug: x

Hope the last few weeks go well for you! I don't know how you're managing with SPD and Maley - I found it so tiring at the end looking after Sam and I had nothing other than a big bump and a bit of sciatica! :hug: x

I literally sit on my bum all day!! My OH out of work at the moment (though not for the want of trying)....unfortunately....but he is here to help me!

I am extremely tired!! Luckily Maley is walking now so doesnt want picking up much but its still hard work! Preparation i guess for the hard work to come with a toddler and a newborn!!!

hello and welcome to the forum!! My EDD is 24th April only one day before you xx

hey hon! :wave: I was just behind you with Freddie last time and just ahead this time! hope ur ok, being on crutches must suck :(

not long now tho!!! all the best xxx

Jen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back