HEY everyone just need advice on food

SCARED MUM TO BE

Reaction score
hey everyone oh my god my son is 5 months already can you imagine where the hell did that time go well anyways, ive just started spoon feeding him and he is only on the rice at the mo, he just started on sat past can anyone give me advise as my health visitor is for nothing,

just need to know how long does he take the rice how much does he take and for how long ammmm when do i try him with other foods and just any other tipps you can all give me

thanks

hi hun ive been giving Colby baby rice (i only make one baby weaning spoonfull up of it) for the past6 days now and she loves it. I say go with your instinkts (sp?) if you feel he is ready for something more give him maybe a little bit of rusk at night or maybe half a jar of something for his dinner. Every baby is differnt so if you feel he is ready for more go for it hun :D I always had Adele on the hibb organic baby foods she loved them although we did have problems with her swallowing lumpy foods so everything had to be mush till she was just over a year they said it was something to do with her speach :think: but i didnt think so as shes a great wee speaker....lol

Good luck with the rest of the weaning :D

hey dear thanks very much, i never ever knew the amount of things you have to do but he is so worth it, so hows your social life ive got myself into a rut wanting to loose my excess weight so ive started the gym. eek

social life whats that????? lol nah i dont really go out much but was great meeting lucy and pips on monday theer was great to get out the house and have some adult conversation. I know this sounds crazy but im trying to put weight on doctors keep on at me saying im under weight but i think im just right for my height. im 4'9 and weigh 6 1/2 stone wich i think is ok because im not all skin and bones.

Good luck with the gym and hope you get to your target weight soon and it will do you good having a break away too take care hun and good luck and all teh very best for the future

i would give him rice for about a week then start introducing foods one at a time like carrott for a few days then something else and so on as that way you will know if they have a reaction what actually caused it. Matthew has all home made mush! you can do loads at once and freeze it and so far he loves everything apple and pear are a fav and banana is always good as no cooking involved and carrott is also popular but be warned it stains everything in its path!

Abi hated the rice so pretty much started on egg custard banan custard and rice pudding and was eating about half a jar in one go, bubs wont take more than they want so let him guide youas to how much he wants :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back