Hey cloth bum lovers!

Dee1985

Reaction score
hii.gif

just to let you no i have joined the world of cloth nappies.
Thanks to minxy she has helped me out sent me a few different ones to try and i am converted :lol:

never thought i would be but i love them :)

i have tryed a few different ones just trying to get a few to try out then once i choose a fav il kit Harley out with them :D

welcome to the world of cloth Dionne! Beware its so easy to get addicted to buying them lol

i no im getting caried away all ready :eek:

kris asked what i want for my birthday i said money he said why what you going to buy yorself i said "nappies" :lol:

just tryed Dior is one. wonder how it goes :think:

Wahooo :cheer: Welcome!! I'm a cloth nappying Mummy too (well I will be come August!) there are great choices and colours out there so everyone should be something for everyone out there!! I'm loving the personalised wraps you can buy!!

i was going to go cloth with the new baby but couldnt believe how expensive they are.
i havent done my calculations but surely they cant be cheaper.
let us know how you get on dionne & how easy you find it

Duds said:
i was going to go cloth with the new baby but couldnt believe how expensive they are.
i havent done my calculations but surely they cant be cheaper.
let us know how you get on dionne & how easy you find it

Duds i bought my birth to potty pack for £200.
Mother and baby magazine did a survey last april and it found the average cost of disposables for one baby from birth to potty is £1200.
So even with laundering costs on top thats still a saving of close to £1000 for a one babies 'nappy life', plus you can use the cloth nappies again if you have more children so even more of a saving. :D

really? wow that suprises me, maybe i will go ahead then. i want to for the enviroment more really but money is always an issue

what about nappy rash... is that still a problem with cloth?

Stanley just got his very first patch of nappy rash last week when he cut his first tooth but it wasn't bad.

I think it's important to change regularly no matter what type of nappy you use, that's the only thing that should make it worse. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back