hey all im back

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by wagner78, Jun 24, 2005.

1. wagner78

wagner78 Member

hi just popped on to let u know the dreaded af turned up the night i wrote on here.felt a little bit gutted but now im fine.im going to visit my doctor next week as me and dh have been trying for nearly a year.what will the doctor do.im a bit worried.will he tell me to go away or will he give some fertillity tablets.please help so when i do go i dont look dumb.thanks for all your replys. :(

2. Guest

Hi babe - I've never been in the position where I've had to see GP for TTC so I don't know about that - but I just wanted to say good luck and i hope for the best for you.

best wishes, x

3. LucyBee

LucyBee Well-Known Member

Wagner, Did you see the posts from Sarah with baby belly and Laura B re the book called Taking Control of your Fertility?
    I just got it and it seems to make a lot of sense.
    Might be worth investigating.
    Lucyx

4. wagner78

wagner78 Member

yeah i have read the post.wrote the name down and order it.it seems to help alot of women on these sites.might give it a try.and me and dh was doing the bd every day leading up to my ovulation day.so this month i might try every other day from cd1.when i have read about women this is what they seem to do.anyway thanks for the advice.hope your all taking it well.keep safe.lyndsey :?

5. wagner78

wagner78 Member

yeah i have read the post.wrote the name down and order it.it seems to help alot of women on these sites.might give it a try.and me and dh was doing the bd every day leading up to my ovulation day.so this month i might try every other day from cd1.when i have read about women this is what they seem to do.anyway thanks for the advice.hope your all taking it well.keep safe.lyndsey :?