He's turning into a monster!

inky

Reaction score
I don't know what's wrong with LO at the moment, he's started biting, slapping, scratching and head butting. He won't sleep, refuses daytime naps until he physically can't stay awake, throws his food around, screams during nappy changes, and now has also started biting me when I breast feed him.

Any advice? I'm losing my marbles lol!

Someone is developing his personality lol, laudly :p it's probably just a phase, or it decided to check your patience lol. Good luck, I am sure it will be ok.

Hiya hun

Was just looking in the wonder weeks book and there is a couple of leaps towards the end of the first year.

If you don't have the book I can have a look for you if you want, I've found it bang on so far with Oscar. If so, just let me know your due date and what date he was actually born.

xxxxxx

Ive got the wonder weeks app on my iPad and have round it to be pretty accurate too, although it says he's not due to start his next leap for another 2 weeks :wall2:

I think a lot of it is down to frustration and not wanting to miss out on anything. He's so close to walking right now all he wants to do is bounce when he's in his cot, I think everything else can be blamed on lack of sleep! I just hope it passes soon!

LOs can be so tempremental though, it's so hard to know what's wrong sometimes. Osca isn't in a leap atm but he's been right miserable quite a bit this last week, today is the first day he's been proper happy and laughing. I have no clue what's been wrong, but like you I put it down to frustration alot.

xxxx

need to get this wonder weeks. Owen has been really moody with not getting his way and trying to assert himself I think. Nappy changes etc are horrendous. Naps are also really horrid. More people I talk to the more say oh yes, their lo was the same at around this age....

I keep finding myself tryign to calm down and saying 'this too shall pass' :) then try and breath again :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back