He's a doppler hater!!!

dollface79

Reaction score
During tri 1 and 2 the midwives always had problems picking him up on the doppler as he was so far down in me... i thought now in tri 3 he might behave...OH HOW WRONG WAS I!

He point blank refuses to be heard on the doppler... i have appointments/scans every 2 weeks because of diabetes and he's just not playing ball! Had my consultant appointment on tuesday and went int he back to be measured and she got out the doppler... being 27 weeks i figure no problem...

As soon as she put the doppler on me we heard his heartbeat instantly... then within 1 maybe 2 seconds he fully kicked the midwife then wedged himself so far down into me she couldn't even feel him never mind hear him! I told her he does it everytime and she coould not believe it lol

Something tells me i'm going to have a naughty one :D

Haha aww how cute! He's probably saying "for god sake stop disturbing me, I'm tryna chill in here" haha xxx

My lil man runs rings around my mw too! She gets his heartbeat for a few seconds and then he boots/punches it and disappears! Maybe it's a boy thing :) hope he is isn't a naughty one when out xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back