Heros

jennywren

Reaction score
Not happy there is only 11 eppys this time. I know its down to the writers strike but all my other US soaps had 17 eppys so I figured this would as well.

Grrrrrr Last one thurs

I thought that as well, it seems that as soon as it started then its finished. love the series though. Dont understand how they had complaints that there were too many characters in it and it was hard to follow.

anyone know how many series are planned for this.

I know most of the characters are the same from last series, if you cant follow it you cant be watching it properly lol

I think there is going to be a 2nd half to this series, wether they will call is series 2 still or name it 3 I dont know, after that im not sure.

Its like desperates, its ''finished'' now over here for season 4 but there are another 6 eppys (think its 6) I watched them online last night but cause of the writers strikes they had to take a break, then came back so hopefully in a few months the rest of heros will pick up!

Tara & Liam said:
anyone know how many series are planned for this.

just had a look and it looks like next lot is going to be classed as season 3 so the one on a week on thurs will actually be Season 2 Finale even thought its only number 11! Series 3 is set to Air in US on 22nd Sept 2008 so probably here sometime arround Nov maybe - lets hope so anyway!

I just love Heroes. I was hooked from the very beginning. I think that my favourite character is Hiro though, he is great.

what power would you like out of all of them. i think that i would like Peter's powers as he can do anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back