• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Here We Go :( ............

nikki1306

Reaction score
Well everything has been going great so far,until today when i went to see my midwife :( . Well the news is

1)I have protein in my wee :(
2)I am measuring 41 weeks :shock:
3)she thinks baby is breech :(

Gotta take a wee sample to the doctors in the morning and then wait for a scan appointment for next week xx

oh nikki :hug: :hug:
im sure everything wil be fine. Do they think the babies big or might it be fluid?
the good thing is you're gonna get looked after :hug: :hug:

awww hun at least you get to see bubba and you will be well looked after :hug:

budge said:
oh nikki :hug: :hug:
im sure everything wil be fine. Do they think the babies big or might it be fluid?
the good thing is you're gonna get looked after :hug: :hug:

she didn't say hun,you're right tasha it will be nice to have another scan :D xx

i had 4+ protien in my wee :( and madi was breech

i hope youre ok hunny im sure you will be!

I feel ok i really don't believe baby is breech i am getting to much movement under my ribs but then again i have never had a baby in the breech position so i don't know :? ,took my wee sample to the doctors this morning and they told me it's gonna be 10 days till i get the results :shock: .She has also written in my notes that i am suffering from epigastric discomfort (the top of my bump is so tender and sore),which i have just found out is also a symptom of pre eclampsia,along with my protein and slight swelling,but hey i have to wait about a week for my scan and my midwife doesn't want to see me for 2 weeks :shock: ,feeling pretty neglected really :( ,you would think they would want to monitor me a bit more closely really but no :shakehead: xx

Oh Nikki :hug:

Sorry your feeling like poop mate, seeing as everything was going so well aswell!!

Lets hope that baby is NOT breech and they have got it wrong (or if it is, it turns real soon) and that the test results come back ok.

It must be a real blow for you, but just think, in less than 5 weeks it will be all over :hug:

Oh nikki im so sorry its bound to be a lil man being a pain :lol: hope u get everything sorted hun

oh nikki!

i hope all is ok hunny they should be keeping a close eye on you i think its out of order!!!! :twisted:

can you not get a second opinion from the hosptial?

aw im sure you'll be fine hun, they will keep a close eye on you im sure! x

hev&madi said:
oh nikki!

i hope all is ok hunny they should be keeping a close eye on you i think its out of order!!!! :twisted:

can you not get a second opinion from the hosptial?

If it's a different midwife next week i am gonna go and have another check up,i thought at this stage they saw you weekly anyway :?,just gonna see how things go :hug: xx

Hope that everything is ok for you Nikki, I'm sure if there was anything to overly concern the midwife they would have whisked you in straight away for scans and further check-ups. Thinking of you though, not nice to have to worry and wait for results. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back