here we go again

:hug: :hug:

I think it's just natural to worry about the baby being fine Neeko. Do you have any more scans or checkups where you can chat to the MW about it?

:hug:

oh neeko, :hug: :hug: :hug:
i worry a LOT too- if she doesnt move as much, or if she moves TOO much- or that shes deaf coz she dont react to loud noises--- and if theres something that couldnt be detected on the anomaly scans- i dont kno what but i worry about the unknown!
like sabrina said, i think its normal to worry. but we only have 7 weeks of worry left. :hug: :hug: :hug:

I worry too, I keep thinking that there are so many healthy babies born but the chances are that mine won't be. Totally irrational I know but I guess it's one of those things. I have no reason to believe mine will be unhealthy, I just keep thinking it's the law of averages.

I'm not in 3rd tri yet but I constantly worry about these things too. It's sad because I know I will love little one no matter what, I just want him/her to be happy and healthy, and I worry so much about it.

Hi

I have my days where i worry but deep down i know all will be fine and there is no need ot stress over it. Relax and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy.
Katrina

Maybe you and your OH can write down any worries you have neeko, then share your thoughts together, and be there for each other, which will create comfort for you.

Sometimes if you keep all your anxiety inside, to yourself, it doesn't help, and will possibly cause you to worry more, write things down, discuss them with your OH, or MW, and that might help to release your fears so you can get back to enjoying and anticipating your wonderful baby girl :hug:

Relax hun, everything will be fine :hug: :hug: :hug:
If something was wrong they would ahve seen it in the scans.. especially if LO had no legs etc :hug: Its your hormones taking over hun

thank you so much girls for your comfort of words.... :hug: :hug:

i know everything i will be fine but ahhhhhh it's so annoying not see her and hold her..

plus i've seen so many new Born's this week that it just makes me more anxious to see her :roll:

yesterday me and hubby spoke and he said he feel the same... which was nice to know that i was not the only one. :roll:

but he took me to church, and the preacher was talking about stop worrying and everything will be fine... stop hoping and just know

so that was nice to know that maybe that was for me :D

but thanks again girls.. i really mean that :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back