why are men so useless??

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
as u know i am having Braydon christend in less than 2 months i have got my sis, auntie and uncle and garrys uncle being god parents well they all have to sign this peace of paper saying there willing to be god parents etc, so my sis auntie and uncle have signed it but as garrys uncle lives 2 hours away we told him to write a message on a peice of paper and to send it back to me this was 1 month ago and and i was ment to send it all off to the vicar today but guess wot i have not recieved nething i have been reminding garry to get his uncle to do it every day for the last two weeks and now i am really worried as i HAVE to send it off and dont want to course a rift between me and garry by sending it off anyway but i dont want to upset the vicar, but i cant send the bit i have off with out garrys uncle bit
if garry had listened to me this would have been sent ages ago

Tell garry if the guy cant be bothered to send back a bit of paper then he isnt exactly going to be a good godparent. Youve been lookin forward to this so dont let anyone screw it up

sarah

i know you dont wanna cause problems but its just making it hard on you . have gotta think about you and B and like laursmom01 says he wont exactly be a good parent if he dont.
hope things work out.
xxxxxxxxx katrina

yeah i know it still aint come today so i have to send it off tomoz its his loss if it dont come before

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back