here it is ladies - shaking soooo much!!!

Ahhh thank you all :) its still sinking in!! I agree that ltttc bfps are a little more special! Never thought we'd actually get here :) x

I dont normally come over here but somehow just wondered over and saw this - a HUGE congratulations to you :love:
Wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months :dance:

Ov buddy! CONGRATS! So so happy for you! Great to see that word pregnant eeeeeek! Big hugs! Xxxxx

So so so so pleased for you! well done and h&h 9 months! xxx

Im doing ok - panicing like heck most of the time - but chilled a little now I am over in tri 2! I have had 4 scans (the last one on the weekend) and the radiographer thinks I am having a little girl! xxxxxxxxx Honest I love a ltttc BFP esp yours!!!!!!! xx

Aww thanks hun!! My consultant said I can have an early scan so hopefully can get booked in for that! I must admit I am a little nervous that its all gonna go horribly wrong!! X

its very scary esp when your on a forum such as thins and see things going wrong regularly - I had to set myself little goals, 6 weeks 8 weeks, 10 then scan!! made it feel more manageable if you know what I mean xxx

Yeah I think that's probably the best thing to do! OH wants me to do another test at the end of week x

You have your BFP now - relax and enjoy it (although I POAS until CB digi turned 3+!)

Hehe - its gonna be hard to get over my poas addiction!! X

Oh wow, congratulations :dance: I do love to see BFP's in the LTTTC section.

Thanks hun!! It's taking a while to sink in and I'm a but scared I venture over to tri 1 yet!! X

Eeek!! With a prog result like yours there is no way that your not having at least triplets :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back