• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Here I go again!

Olive

Reaction score
Just home from work and am beginning the agonising head debates over whether anything muscle-related/pully/crampy etc is pregnancy related. I hate the 2ww - which I assume I'm in.

I just got my 2 free poas's in the post and thought f it, I'll use one. Suppose seeing a :bfn: sets me in good stead! lol. I so sooo want to get a BFP. Have bd'd more than ever this month. SIGH!

Send me some baby dust would ya please?

Here's some for anyone that reads this xxx

:dust:

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

I know what you mean.......what is it like eh? I'm starting to get AF cramps...bugger....oh well I'll still buy the tests (it was testing day tomorrow) I can keep them for next month.....

Hi Laura,
Did you do the test? If not, go on - just one can't hurt ;-) When are you due to properly test?
I think the "pulling" sensation is def linked to PG - fingers crossed :)
x

Thanks girls.

Tracey - hope the witch stays away from you and it's pg cramps!

Jenny - yeah I did and BFN. Was a bit silly testing really, think I got a bit ahead of myself. Finally saw two lines on an opk and imagined seeing one on a poas! lol. I'm cd 21 so still got well over a week to go. My cycles average 30 days and I think if I ovulated it was at the weekend, so my get my af later this month anyway.

xxx

:dust::dust::dust:
The TTW is a pain! hope this is your month!!!!

Ah Laura that's far too early! Did u get the duo fertility ones? Mine came yesterday! Don't feel too down u have a week to go yet xxx

Thanks Nurse and Positivity. xxx

Yep Positivity, they came today! I've got cheap ones in my drawer though and have resisted. Think I just wanted to see what they were like. Give me a new stick and I'll pee on it! ha ha. Oh I really hope this is it for me. It's so hard not to get your hopes up!

xxxx

I know, it is sooooooooo hard not to get your hopes up. I try to be rational every day but my mind wonders on to "but what if..."
Hope it's our turn soon girlies x

Hope it's a good sign for you.

And I'm the same. I've got a little pot in both bathrooms that I use for peeing in & I've just finished AF so no point in starting testing yet - I figure I can wait until CD12 before starting to use the OPKs again. But I keep on thinking about digging it out and peeing in it anyway. :lol:

Lol Kizzibea I've got a peeing pot too!xx

Lol Kizzibea I've got a peeing pot too!xx

Haha glad I'm not the only one.

I did have a little plastic cup but it was a bit hard to explain that one, so I pinched the lid off of a spray can (which is empty) and I've hidden it at the back of a cupboard so no one knows it's there. :lol:

At work I've hidden a little plastic cup behind a big box of envelopes in the loo - I'm the only one who ever deals with that stuff so no one will ever find it. :lol:

At work I've hidden a little plastic cup behind a big box of envelopes in the loo - I'm the only one who ever deals with that stuff so no one will ever find it. :lol:

Lol have you got one at work too? Mine is like a plastic cup, lost the lid. like a food storage thing probably! My OH hasn't asked thank god but I'm sure he knows! I used to use a deodrant lid lol!

Yeah the one at work is for my OPKs :lol:

For a while at home I was using the lid off a shampoo bottle, but someone binned it :lol:

I also have a pee pot, hehe its a sample bottle i stole from my last work, also hidden in the bathroom! what are we like :)

lol we have a sample bottle that we keep our pins in for the Christmas decorations. Not used luckily. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back