Here goes....another consultant appt

kaz1983

Reaction score
Long story short im booked in for induction nxt thursday unless i go into labour myself.....thought great theres an end in sight then mw droppd the bombshell id have a pessary first instead of the drip which means potentially means another day closer to 38weeks (requested induction as i have OC)

then on monday i blacked out and sll my fears came back with a passion i now just want baby out im 36+4 gonna hope that now thd balance has shifted and its making me ill that consiltant will step in like he rsed he woild xx

Ah hun sending a hug and best wishes :friends: let us know what he says. If it is starting to make you poorly then they will need to get baby here for both your sakes xxx

Thanks hun

Well appt went well tho im awfy teary theyre still going for induction nxt thursday and have sed even if they put a pessary in for 24hrs i wont b sent home due to my high bp an protein in urine so once i calmed down i cud see theyre gonna monitor very closely

Just hoping that they will be able to break my waters wen i am examined as that way theyl use the drip then

So now to google any hints on how to shorten the neck of my womb as doc says the shorter it is the btr for breaking waters xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back