Henry is a little worm!

x_larlybelle_x

Reaction score
Put him feet to foot in his crib when he went down at 9. Just come up to bed and his head is about an inch away from the top! He has wriggled his way the length of the crib!

Any ideas how to keep him down the foot end? He is a tummy sleeper which is why he ends up all the way up the other end! Sleeping bags don't work cos he can still bend and stretch his legs!

Any ideas ladies?

If he's in a sleeping bag does he need to be at the foot of the crib. G sleeps half way up hers cos of the tilted mattress.

The feet to foot bit is to stop them getting under covers I think, but a sleeping bag can't get over their head. Xxx

Wss. If he is in a sleeping bag then he can wriggle round all he likes I think. From the sounds of it he's started crawling in his dreams lol!

Tie him down lol. Bertie does the swaddle shuffle til his bum gets to the bottom of the basket and he puts his feet up :D

Lol verity!

Well he was back at the top of his crib after Ioves him back down last night. And my very snotty but very happy baby slept 9-7:30 :pompom:

At least he's a happy wrigger and getting lots of long sleeps! :)

Jack can only sleep in a sleeping bag because he moves around so much! Last night for example he went to bed at 8pm fast asleep and at the head end of his cot. By the time we went up at 11pm he was half way down and his head was at the foot end of the cot?! He spun around 180 degrees in 3hrs!!! There is no way he can have a blanket/quilt etc until he stops moving so much! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back