Feet to Foot position

tinkerbell*

Reaction score
I ahve always put Theo in the feet to foot position. but the past few days everytime he goes down for a nap/bedtime he ends up pushing himself all the way up the bed and ends up uncovered. he does not like being in a sleeping bag. but i am worried about him getting cold as he is uncovered (due to being up the top of his bed).
he is nearly 6months, is this old enough to stop putting him in the feet-foot position?
if so.. does anyone have an suggestions? i am very tight on money at the moment (OH not having any work, maternity pay dropping & moving house in 1 weeks time). so dont really want to spend £25 on one of those safety sleeper bed deviders !

any suggestions? x x x

Ive got a sleep divider you could have but its really heavy so might be to expensive postage wise

LO Didn't like being at the end of the bed either, he's always liked being at the top!! How they know the difference I don't know but he's been up the top of the bed since about 4 months old, once I popped him on a very soft pillow at the top he stopped squirming as much. LO didn't like the sleeping bag things either so just a normal cotbed sized duvet and blanket(s) when needed....he's slept fine since. I didn't bother with a bed divider or similar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back