• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

HELPPPPPP!!

NICCI

Reaction score
hey ladies!! im sooooo tired :sleep: :sleep:
jack was really unsettled last night he had one long nap during the day from 2.15 to 5.15 then he became really aggitated in the early evening, he eventually settled at 12 and slept till 2 but didnt sleep till half 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jack is not usually a cryer but he cried lots last night and was really unsettled!! he also wanted feeding lots more!
im just wondering if this is a growth spurt????? jack is 8 weeks old today i know they usually have a growth spurt bout 6 weeks but jack was nearly 4 weeks early and i remember the HV saying something about things happening later because he was prem!!
what were your experiances of growth spurts???? and how long do they last??????

Hopefully it's a 1 off. I had 1 night like this when Angel was about Jack's age. I tried everything. I even ended up taking her out in the car at 5.45am coz i was so desperate. She fell asleep 5 mins before we got back home and woke up after 10 mins! I think she eventually went off about 7am. I was dying for some sleep. Never done it since though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back