help!

LexieJones

Reaction score
I was sat watching TV last night when my tummy started to ache and i got a bit uncomfortable, well this went on all through the night then this morning i wiped away what appeared to be old blood (was kinda brownish!) i immediatly called the midwife in my shocked, worried state of mind and im going for a scan at 3pm today!!!! Has anyone else had anything like this? Have i really got anything to worry about?

i had a terrible days cramping at 5 weeks, i didnt know i was pregnant at the time so wasnt worried, was just waiting for my period to arrive.

i had a brown discharge looked like old blood upto week 13 , and it still comes and goes from time to time. baby's absolutely fine though

good luck with your scan :hug:

I had this with my last pregnancy, around week 7/8 and all was fine.

I have everything crossed for you xxxx

Just got back from the hospital. Basically i had a scan both externally and internally and all they could see was a teeny tiny something on the screen. They took my blood and i have to go back on wednesday to have more taken so they can see how my hormone levels are changing. But, other than that theres no other conclusion as to why im bleeding slightly and getting cramp. Should have the results by thursday

Hope everything is ok and you've got your results :hug: :hug:

hope all is ok when you get your results. I had cramping and a bleed a couple of weeks ago and have been fine since. I hope it works out for you too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back