Help!!

missac

Reaction score
I have got my boys name- Thomas James, I love that name as there is lots I can do with it, husband wants to call him TJ etc so we both agree.

The girls name is a dilemna, I adore Isabella and this was going to be the name until my husband came across a very horrid person with that name at work, so now he is saying no. I am very upset as I don't like any other girls names!!!!

I really like pretty names for girls cute and girly, not really a modern name person although I could be convinced! I am a teacher so that means there are a lot of names that it can't be! Any suggestions are most welcome!!!

Just a couple of suggestions:

Erica

Rosie

Abigail

Alicia / Alice

Gabriella / Gabrielle

Imogen

How about a slight variation of isabella?

annabella / annabelle? or just isabel? would your OH go for those?

izzyx

ooh, I could ask about Isabelle!! I am excited again! I really like Abigail and Gabriella as well, amybe all is not lost!!!!!

i really like imogen as well and by april bb hype will have calmed down!!

Know what you mean about the teacher thing lol! I avoid some names like the plague too, like the 'naughty' boys and girls names in the class. Don't mean to offend but it is a teacher thing! :rotfl:

I agree you could maybe have Isobel as a variation! You may want to choose another name beginning 'I' or ending in ..bel/bella.

still thinking, not many starting in I, I never knew it could be so hard! I think I will wait till i'm in labour and demand that she be called Isabella (if it is a girl of course!)

I think Megan is really pretty and classic :D

I really like megan but dads wifes sister called hers that and I don't want to be the same!!! kind of like freya but can't do anything with it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back