Help!

pak

Reaction score
My husband and I have been ttc for about 4 months now. This month I used an OPK and pin pointed when I was ovulating. We bed on and around that time. AF was due on the 28th and has not yet arrived. I have taken two digital pregnancy test both of which came back negative. Do I continue to test or just play the waiting game. I have had VERY regular cycles every 28 days. AF has never been late. I also have sore boobs, but I always do around AF. Not sure what to do or think!

Hi hon, play the waiting game Im afraid! We been ttc for two years and up until we started ttc I was regular as clockwork, 28 each month, now Im all over the place!! Sorry, i know its sooo frustrating but just as an example , for some un known reason my body tricked us last month with my first ever 42 day cycle.. :wall:
i would wait a few days then if no af test again, you could get some cheapo ebay tests which cost a lot less and mean you can poas to your hearts content!!
Good luck and welcome to the tww! :D

that's what I thought but I'm on day 79 or something rediculous like that!! was all fine for the first 8 cycles then suddenly this odd one. turns out i have polycystic ovary syndrome so haven't ov'd since november :( hope it's just that there are not enough hormones to show bfp yet though! :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back