• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Help

sam96031

Reaction score
Bethan has been screaming for hours she has been fed loads shes got a clean bum and ive even given her gripe water. She just wont settle, she seems to be ok being carried on our chests for a bit btu as soon as we put her down she screams again, she did it all yesterday evening and night and has started again this evening :cry: :(

sounds like colic to me but the gripe water might not be helping her. We used infacol and it worked wonders.

Finlay was the same at Bethan's age - would only sleep on your chest as he was propped up. Someone told me to try propping his moses basket up a little bit

she has her moses basket propped up due to snot lol we only gave her 2.5ml of gripe water as its the first thing we've given her so maybe we should give her the other 2.5ml? :think:

it coold be colic, but she seems to be a little old to be starting now (i understand it mostly shows up between the age of 2 to 4 weeks).

It could be linked with her cold or she could be jsut needing more cuddles, reassureance and mummy body warmth.

Sandi

Finlay's colic didn't show till he was about a month old.

Give Bethan the full amount you can of thhe gripe water and I hope it helps. If not then try something else like infacol. Different things work for different babies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back