help would like ur advice - moved this from first tri board

rhian85

Reaction score
well have some news for u all....as u may have read i was getting faint positives from the day period was due. then yesterday i started getting cramping and back ache then spotting. this morning it was like a period only it didint have clots or anythign. so i whent to accident and emergency where my urine test was a BFN.

was transferrd to the ward (GYNI/EPU) and they did a very very sensitive urine test where they to got a BFN so the doc said i couldnt of been pregnant and the bleeding is my period because if i had of been pregnant and lost the baby there would of been traces of HCG in my urine/blood but there wasnt.

they found a water infection which they have givn antibitotics for

so why did i get faint positives ?

so anyway im gonna be leaving this board but will pop over from baby board to see how u all get on from time to time and will follow the march babies till the end. hope all goes well for u all - im really glad that i didnt misscarry but allso gutted that im not pregnant after getting excited but hey we have a healthy 8month old who is fast asleep in bed so im happy - love him to bits

racheal - i know u said u were getting faint positives then negatives- please keep me update don ur case

big thanks to sam96031 for sitting with me in hospital all day with both our babies - please thank her shes a star - been a rock to me today :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I think maybe your doc could answer that question...I have no idea! :?

Good luck! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back