help with word please

Krystal

Reaction score
Hiya, I have had an application form sent to me that I need to fill out and send back. I have word viewer but not actual word so I can't amend the document. I have googled download word but loads of things come up and not sure what to choose. I know i'll prob have to pay which is fine. Can anyone tell me what to do please? Thanks :)

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but Word is a licenced package, you'll have to buy the programme from a store (on CD) or pay to download the package from their website....most CD's sold in store come with a licence for 3 PC's, often you'll find someone selling one on ebay or something with 1 or 2 installs left on the disk if that makes sense.

You could maybe forward to a friend, have them print it, you can write it out and then the friend could type it up, email back to you for you to send back to the place who needs it back completed??

Yeah I looked on the website and it was quite expensive. Not going too considering this laptop almost on the rubbish heap and I have another one upstairs with loads of software on - it's just broke on the charger part :wall:

Thanks for replying, gonna go to MIL's tonight and do it there I think. Thanks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back