help with neighbours ????

smess26

Reaction score
ok so my garden backs on to a couple of back alleys to the gardens only and then another gardens.

So k (my daughter) is 5 there is a girl over the back who is 7-8 they bounce on there trampolines together and make up games now this isnt the first time this has happened but my daughter is easily lead you say jump how high is the response esp when said by other children.

Now this girl has had friends round this afternoon and has told my daughter in our own garden that they arnt playing with her as she doesnt have any friends!!
this girl also just walks off and ignores k when has spent most of day playing now as k is 5 she doesnt understand this behavour am i right to be annoyed with it and bearing in mind she comes in crying because so and so has said this its our garden???

ive told k to leave said girl alone not to call her or anything but i am thinking of putting a higher fence up just like a screen bamboo?
is this too much or do you think i am right in doing so??
i hate seeing her upset and esp when she has happy played all day out there with no problems until this girl has come out with friends?

is it just me and my hormones!!??? lol

my dd comes in from playing on our square saying such abody wont be my friend or wont play with me so i tell her if they are mean you dont want to be their friends anyway worse thing is there is such a mix of ages on our square so they are going to not all play nice together so it happens alot it does peeve me off when 1 kid that wont play with her knocks on for her a few hours later i feel like saying no she doesnt want to play with you as she wasnt good enough earlier but i dont haha there are times when she can be mean to the younger 1s too which i tell her off for but i think it goes in 1 ear and out of the other

how high is you back fence now??

The same thing happens with Lacey. The kids will knock for her, she'll go out to play then the older ones will go off round the corner where she knows she can't go so she's left on her own. It doesn't seem to bother her though but it bugs the hell out of me! I have said to the oldest boy, please don't go off and leave Lacey on her own and 9/10 he does respect what I say!
With this girl though she's being nasty in your own garden! I think I'd maybe ban her for afew days for playing with your daughter!!
x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back