So for girls we have;

Isla
Layla
Sophia/Sofia

Boy names we have;

Oliver
Leo

Surname is Hunter. Thanks :)

Haha thanks Gail :) I really like them all too.

Just wondering if Oliver and Isla are a bit too common at the moment? x

I like them all too but know a few olivers so off that list id go for leo xx

Oliver would be right at the top of my list of it was so common. I like Sophia out the girls names. x

Layla is lovely that was on our list as well as Isla but we were going to spell it Ayla

I love Leo but I'm biest because that's my little boys name haha. I really like Sophia for a girl it's really pretty and not as heard of as Isla :) x

I love Leo but I'm biest because that's my little boys name haha. I really like Sophia for a girl it's really pretty and not as heard of as Isla :) x

Sophia is in the top 5 of 100 girls names!

Although I have to say, I've never heard of or met anyone with a few of the top 10 names.

Is it !! Don't think iv met a Sophia before ! Still a lovely girly name. I found the best thing to do with names is keep them to yourself because I kept suggesting names to people and they put me off lol x

I quite like Sofia her name would mean wisdom hunter which is awesome
Layla would mean night hunter
And Isla river or island hunter depending on origin

Oliver would mean olive tree hunter and
Leo obviously lion hunter.

My choices would be leo and sofia :)

(And I do know a sofia as a friend of mine she's early 20s and absolutely stunning intelligent and strong minded so I have no issues with the name lol.)

Last edited:
I love Sophia, but can't use it on my list as it is DH's family already (I know, could still use it, but rather not)
Lailla is actually one of my favorite names, but DH does not like it.
So is Isla, but BIL just had a baby and named her Isla

In other words, 3 stunning names, don't know which one I would pick as I like them all, but can't have any of them! (Maybe wait till the baby is there and decide than?)

I really like the boys names to, although non of them are on our list. I think Oliver would be my pick out of those two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back