Help with healthy eating during pregnancy please

Melly+2

Reaction score
Can anyone recomend any healthy snacks for me to munch on as im starving all the time, im craving cheese so some cheesey ideas would be ace, put on bout 7lbs already so really need to keep check on things this time, and what sorts of meals did you all eat while pg, just made some home made chicken kievs, had one with salad and a bit of cous cous

That sounds pretty healthy to me, yum :D It was winter for most of my preg so we ate a lot of soups, stews and jacket potatoes, pasta bakes - they might be good with a nice cheesy/breadcrumby topping if you are craving cheese, or homemade mini pizzas on pitta bread bases. For snacks I mostly had fruit, I took loads to work with me every day so I would have that instead of getting tempted by biscuits or choc and also had quite a lot of trail mix/dried fruit mixtures as they are a bit more filling. Ate my fair share of cakes though too....lol... luckily the breastfeeding seems to be working a charm on the excess weight! Good luck with your pregnancy x

Mmmmmm at the moment Im getting through boxes of asda Creamy Leek vegitarian tarts!!!! OMG they are fooking gorgeous!!!! They are really cheesy and just crispy and yuuuuurrrmmm! I have one with a small jacket potato and cheese. :D

I found lots of veggie meals are full of cheese and veg so I'm eating lots of it then you can have salad and stuff with it. Jacket potatos are great!

You could try cheese breadsticks dipped in houmous as a tasty healthy snack :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back