Help with Graco Tour Deluxe!

babyroo

Reaction score
Hi
Was just wondering if anyone can help me with a few questions I've got.
We've just bought the carry cot to go with the Travel system but the instructions have completely confused me, in the instructions that we got with the travel system it says about zipping a bit of material onto the hood that covers the tray , but we have not got this material and it does'nt mention anything about it in the carry cot instructions Do we need this? . In the Carrycot instructions it says about attaching the carrycot to the D rings with clips on the side and then on the next page it talks about the harness How do we get the harness from the pushchair seat into the the carrycot and does the carrycot need a harness inside?. One final question (sorry for babbling on ) when I've got the carrycot in the Travel System it does not look entirely flat but the seat is completely reclined back. Does it go flatter with the weight of the baby in?
Many thanks Ladies :hug:

hey hun wot colour pushchair have u got coz i have a tray cover thing but u dont need it just stops a bit of wind i think

with mine all u had to do was clip the cot thing to the two lil clips on the pushair are they talking bout the straps in the cot bit? but i took them out coz they didnt seem very comfy for B
and for the last bit have u mad sure that the chair is lied back ie the lil bits on the side that says at wot angle the chair is haven got the lil clip on

hope that made sence haha

Hiya,
When we got ours the extra bit of fabric was already zipped on I think, so check the hood of the buggy and see if there is a bit of fabric that would zip off? (As you zip it off when you use the buggy on its own).
With the carry cot as long as you have the seat reclined (as Sarah said check on the side, there is a bit that shows you all 4 positions and you want it in position 4). Also, I'm sure you have, but make sure its in so that with baby in baby is facing you, there is a pad on the bottom of the carry cot at the head end (well there is on mine) so that means baby is slightly tilted, which is recommended for baby anyway.
I actualy didn't use the harness thing, just slotted the carrycot in.
Hope that helps :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back