Help with distraction during the TWW

Update... got a BFP then it turned into a chemical pregnancy and AF arrived yesterday. Well at least we know hubby's sperm gets there. We had a horrible week in the run up to it with a house purchase falling through so I don't think my stress levels did anything to help the egg.

So sorry to read this! We had a mc in June and like you are trying to see the positive in that we actually got pg!
I've read loads around being super fertile after a pg loss so we dtd loads this month and around OV which was surprisingly only about 2 weeks after mc so am now in the 2ww. Keeping my fx for you x

Morning ladies how r you all?
I wonder if you can help me. I'm 11dpo and tested with a frer this morning and I think i can see a second line but unable to capture a good pic of it xx see what you think x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 5
These are some other pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 7
This is a negative filter on the first photo x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 5
I think I can see something in the middle photo!!!!

Yeah that's the only photo I can see it in. Definitely a faint one with the naked eye Hun. Just not sure if it's a Evap or not. But I saw that line within the 3-10 min after taking the test! Omg Clare we may be bump buddies!!! When will you be testing again xx

Yeah that's the only photo I can see it in. Definitely a faint one with the naked eye Hun. Just not sure if it's a Evap or not. But I saw that line within the 3-10 min after taking the test! Omg Clare we may be bump buddies!!! When will you be testing again xx

Probably all day and tomorrow morning 😂😂 how amazing would it be.

I so hope these are positives for us both!!! Fingers crossed so hard Anne!!!! Eeekkkk our ladies might be big sisters soon!!

I know so exciting isn't it!! Off out today to get a load of asda tests! My other half will prolly go a little mad but I don't care lol!! He reckons I get too obsessed. I'll be with all day testing and tomorrow morning. Eeekk!
Keep posted!! Xx

I've caved and done another one ladies. Think this is a little clearer xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads