Help! what should i do??

Cixes

Reaction score
Last night i just didn't feel myself and had a slight temp for me had some paracetamol and was ok but also got this really sharp cutting pain really low in my bump litrally stopped me in my tracks.

This morning i got up and still had a sharp but not as bad pain low down, now its turned into period like pain low down and in my lower back too.

I am a bit concerned about my placenta with it being so low, although i have had no bleeding.

I am due to see the midwife at 4pm but i am worrying a bit, should i phone the day unit or wait and see if i can manage to 4pm and see my regular middy???

I have similar pains and just put them down to the changes inside. If your worried then speak to someone sooner then your midwife appointment even if its just to put your mind at rest. Last night i had pains and period like pains but they have passed now but I do get them quite often :hug: :hug:

I've been getting loads of period pains again, not had them since the start. I just thought it was growing pains, but with your placenta issue it wouldn't hurt to give someone a call just for reassurance. Its better to be over cautious if there's something your worrying about.

Hope its something normal. :hug:

Michelle x

Just over the last week I've been getting nasty stabbing pains too - like a stitch but lower down, along with cramps and tightenings. I was a bit worried but it's been going on for days now on and off so I just put it down to my tummy struggling a bit with all the extra weight. Yesterday it hurt so bad I could hardly walk, but within half hour or so it had eased up again, before coming back with a vengeance last night!

I didn't get many growing pains in 2nd tri so I think they're all coming at once now!

Maybe mention it to the MW later if you're concerned though, x

Thanks girls - i just went back to be bed and only got up an hour ago. I have had braxton hicks the whole time and i am still getting them now with just an uncomfortable feeling. I see my midwife in an hour so i am going to tell her about them. I heard that when you lie down the BH are supposed to stop but mine haven't and i have had way more than 4 in an hour! I am sure i have some sort of infection - i have been suffering with toothache and tmi but i just bottled my pee for my appointment and it looks a bit cloudy, i am prone to water infections so it could be that making me feel ill.

Will let you know what happens and Michelle be on standby for any texts!!! :rotfl:

Good luck at the midwife.......my phone is charged and ready just in case though! :D

x

OMG how annoying!!!! :wall:

I got to the dr's and was told they had been trying to phone me as there was no midwife available!! So basically they said that one will call round on monday between 9 and 5!!!

Don't really know what to do now, still having the braxton hicks at about 10 mins apart, its defo not labour i know that but i am a bit concerned that i have an infection somewhere in me!

Just making some tea so if its not any better tonight i will phone the hospital for some advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back