Help! Really worried.... Positive test then a negative 1 week later

kat86

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to this.....

Last week I got 3 positive test results and was over the moon then this morning did another (I really dont know why but i did) an it came out as not pregnant. Both times a Clear blue digital test was used and with the first wee of the day. I have had no bleeding yet and lots of pregnancy symptoms. I'm going out of my mind, I have had 2 miscarriages before so was booked in for a reassurance scan on the 29th but i really dont know what to do! Has anyone ever has a positive test then a negative a few days later and still been pregnant or am i just kidding myself?

Thank you xxxx

Sorry I can't help just want to say that I hope it goes ok for u hun xx

Last edited:
ive had two false positives on two first response tests before. then did an asda test a few days later and had a negative. unfortunatly i wasnt pregnant that time.
i would go to your doctors hunny and test there, they might give you blood tests x x

Thanks for your reply. I will book in asap to see what they say xxx

Sorry no, defo go to ur doctors and get checked. Good luck xx

Thanks, i appreciate everyone's messages xxx

Blood test was negative. An early miscarriage :( x

Thank you. I've done it before can do it again, just need to not knock me down x x x

not necessarily an early mc but a chemical pg maybe?

I asked the hospital that and she said based on my dates it was too late to be a chemical pregnancy. However a chemical pregnancy is still an early miscarriage

Sending lots of :hug: your way.
I never saw this before now, just wanted to say your not alone. x

Thank you, I'm Ok. Everyone's support is really helping xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back