My poor boobies

jo jo

Reaction score
The last 2 days by boobs have just been throbbing.

In early pregnancy they were sore but now ouch. All day throbbing.

Is it normal. I dont remember this in my last pregnancy, i thought it was just at the start

I had sore boobs early on then they settled but they do flare up from time to time.

Seems to vary. I think it's growing pains. Mine used to hurt early on but have been fine for ages, but lately they've been a bit tender again, specially my nipples, itchy and sensitive to cold and stuff. I reckon they've done most of their growing in the last few weeks too, maybe it's that!

Mine are still sore all the time but not quite as tender as in the beginning. I think it just varies from woman to woman and even between pregnancies so you may just have drawn the short straw! Cold cabbage leave are supposed to be good for it if you don't mind stuffing vegetables in your bra :lol:

splashmonkey said:
there's no room in my bra for cabbage, don't be silly!

:rotfl: wish I had that problem... this is the first time I've had any and there's still room for improvement!!!

Trust me, you're better off that way! Mine were too big before, I really don't wanna think about how they're gonna end up :( OH said he can't see what the problem is, mind you - and he told me he wasn't really a boob man! Ha!

splashmonkey said:
Trust me, you're better off that way! Mine were too big before, I really don't wanna think about how they're gonna end up :( OH said he can't see what the problem is, mind you - and he told me he wasn't really a boob man! Ha!

:rotfl: You should make him carry a couple of melons in his shirt for the day and see how he likes it!

Funny you should post this jo jo, my boobbs have just started to really kill me, they were a bit twingy early on but i remember last time it being really bad early on then going, but they have been really sore the last couple of days and getting getting worst

ooooowwwww!!!

You should make him carry a couple of melons in his shirt for the day and see how he likes it!

I did point out that he didn't have to carry them around all day and he said "hand 'em over then" :rotfl: if only I could...

My Boobs are soooo painful, especially my nipples :oops: they itch like mad! They Itch if I wear a bra, and itch worse if I don't- I just can't win! :?

splashmonkey said:
You should make him carry a couple of melons in his shirt for the day and see how he likes it!

I did point out that he didn't have to carry them around all day and he said "hand 'em over then" :rotfl: if only I could...

Ooooo I know... you could get him one of those things to wear... those things that are like a pregnant belly and boobs and they're really heavy that you strap onto your front :dance:

D'you reckon you can get them with just the boobs? He'd look daft with a pregnant one, he's got enough of a belly already!

lol sometimes mine hurt so much i have to hold them secure when i go down the stairs...having said that theyr not too bad at the mo *prod prod* my nipples are always dead sensitive tho! :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back