Help Please - Im worried

snoopy84

Reaction score
Hello ;-) I just found out im pregnant but can only be maximum 1 month - during this time I have been drinking large amounts of alcohol and smoking - from now on im not going to have either. I am worried though incase this is going to affect my baby - any advice etc..?

Hi
I was worried also.. and when i saw the docs the other day she didn't seem to be worried... I drank alot and smoked 10 a day before finding out i was 7 weeks pregnant.... I think as long as u stop now.. everything should be fine....

I was exactly the same as you hun - in fact the day before I found out, I had been on a night out with friends got completely bladdered smoked like a chimney and we had even been play fighting and I had had people punching me in the stomach all night... :shock:

I was scared stiff the the next day asI was convinced I was the worst mum ever and that my baby would be seriously injured or something because of my immaturity, but when they are still tiny they are quite tough - your body does a good job of keeping the foetus away from anything silly.

As long as you have stopped now then you and baby will be OK :hug:

tee hee thank you sooo much for your replies..... i thought i was the worst person in the world! 2 days of non smoking ánd no alcohol - its killing me!!!

i no the feeling hun i smoked and rank before i found out i was preg again n felt like i was the worse mum ever! but as long as uv stopped now theres not much more u can do so ur doing the best u can :D
x sophie x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back