Breast Changes

SarahH

Reaction score
Hi all!

I'm back again with another question! All of my other symptoms are still there but today my breast are feeling really heavy. I have read on some other messages that people get white spot-like things around the nipples. I too have developed spots round the nipples but they are more like a light pinky colour than white? Is this normal?

S. xx :wink:

PS Have the doctor's in an hour for blood test - wish me luck!!

Hi Sarah! ( Your back again) Ha Ha,

Do not worry... Most pregnant women get these. I have them too, It Is just a sign to say that your body has released the pregnancy hormone or something like that.

I advise If you are worried ask your doc when you go. I am sure he will reassure you.

Keep Intouch..................Love Danielle and Bubble x

Hi Danielle,
It's S here. I didn't put the previous message on. A girl called Sarah did! It's all very confusing.
Hi Sarah,
Let me know how you get on at the doctors. I've had those little lumps for two weeks now. There's supposed to be a sign that the pregnancy hormone is in your system. Women who are on the pill sometimes get them. if you want to read more about them look up Montgomery's tuberles. Dying to know how you get on at the doctors so please post a message when you get the results.
S

Sorry Sarah mine are a little pinky colour. Not white. Some websites say they should be white, some pink, some brown. As long as they're there it's a good sign for us women hoping to be pregnant!!!

The changes you describe are quite normal pregnancy related changes.

The changes that I have had are:
Breasts got bigger (2 cup sizes)
Nipples are bigger, darker and have the spots you describe
Breasts are definitly heavy and firm
Leaking Nipples (on and off throughout pregnancy).

Hi Sarah,

So what was the outcome of the blood test, hope all is well and ok!!????

Natalie x

Hi All!

Thanks for your help! Well I've been to the dr and she took some blood to get tested - which I should get the results on Monday as long as the dreaded AF doesn't appear over the weekend. I told the drall the symptoms and she said they are all well known once but not to get hopes up until I get a BFP (which is bl**dy hard!! not get hopes up!!)

I'll let you know as soon as I know myself and I have told DH.

Thanks again!

S. xx :wink:

So the waiting continues Sarah. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that your period doesn't arrive. What did the doctor say about the little lumps on your breasts?
S

Best tell your DH first but then you must let us know, good luck hope the weekend goes quickly for you!

Take care
Natalie x

Hi Natalie!
My name is Danielle. I am currently 9wks and 5days pregnant. I have not got a bump yet. Do you mind me asking do you have a bump. Just u seem to be not for ahead of me x[/b]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back