• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Help needed

heggie10

Reaction score
HI ladies

How are ye all doing. Anyways was a doc this morning took bloods off me again should know tomorrow is my white blood cells have come down.

Anyways again had af on 26th jan and from 29th (was 50 day cycle) 8th Dec to 26th Jan) i have starting using ovulation kits everyday to see when i am ov (that sounds stupid what else would i use them for boling an egg!) nothing has happened yet i am just fooling myself using them every day or does any of ye ladies know when i should be ov

:wall2::wall2::wall2:feel like doing this every day of the week

Hey hunni.. Im not sure about ov kits as i have only orderd some off the internet (cheapies), going to be my first time using them, but i have read alot about them and it says its best to use 2 a day. 1 in the morning and the other in the evening.. Dont give up hun because ov could be just around the corner.. xx

I started using OPKs last month for the first time. I started on day CD10 and got nothing until CD21. I was only doing them once a day to start with but talking to some other ladies on here they were doing 2-3 a day. I guess it depends on how many you have and if you are able to do 2 a day.

I assumed I normally OV on around CD17 but last month turned out to be CD21.

So keep going!!

Good luck Happy POAS

xx

Hello i am new here but i wouldnt do one every day because the more you see your not the more your hearts going to sink and then the more you will stress about getting pregnant, they say take your mind off of getting pregnant and focus on having a good sex life, if you enjoy sex, just enjoy it, the less time you think about it the less stressed youll be and the more likely it will happen :) Hope your ok though x

Thanks ladies

Just wish i knew more about my cycle. Wish there was a site that you would count up to 100 days on the ovulation bit of it some only let ya count up to 45 days

What are the cheap ov kits called on amazon have brought the clearblue one 20 in a pack cost me 45 euro (have them all gone at this stage)

I know its very dishearting to only see one line on the kits but I don't want to miss my 2 days. Why is life so unfair for some of us ladies when other women just have to look at a man and be pregnant :wall2::wall2:

sorry meant to ask is there anything i can take to bring down my cycles from 50 days to a normal 28-32 days

it all depends how long your cycle is as to when u will ovulate...
it usually happens 2 weeks before AF is due, as far as i know!..
as for shortening your cycles..
i havent heard of anything that can bring them down to be more regular..
hope u get some answers soon xx

what is this clomid i hear a few people here talk about

i know the feeling, there are so many people out there ( i know one ... ) why do they get to have 3 children when they are the worst mother ... the poor children...

why is life unfair, all the poor people who find it really hard to have children or the poor people who cant have children full stop, somany people have children just for the "benifits" and why do they always get a house when they full well do not desurve it ?? my thoughts go to the people out there who DO desurve children and a happy life !!!

so true pixiedust

all for the benefits maybe. This is really getting me down i know i should not stressed about it but thats me. I just hope i am not one of those women who can't have children (use to say to my boss don't worry you will never have to give me materity leave as i am never having kids) maybe this has come back to bit me in the ass

no no no dont be silly i think you should (if you havent already) go to the docs explain why your so upset and stressed and they will offer some help im sure maybe the can find out whats up (if anything !!)

i know its hard just try not to stress hun :( youve got all these lovely people on here to talk to when you stressed or upset just NEVER EVER GOOGLE your problems it always ends up with THE worst cause to the symptons your having like i put something i about my back and it came up i had some form or cance i was like .... never again !! so aviod the internet !!

and i hate people who get everything for nothing :( when its people who work hard and tried really hard for the things they get and rarely get them :(

''and i hate people who get everything for nothing :( when its people who work hard and tried really hard for the things they get and rarely get them :(''

i couldnt agree more on this one!! the system is a sham..
they make it too easy for people on benefits.. they should be forced into voluntry work!!
(the ones who are fit and well of course) xx

Last edited:
i know someone has had 3 kids and wanting a 4th, shes a stay at home mum and lives off her partners wage and benifits, drives me crazy, she is lovely dont get me wrong but get off you bum and work to support your child instead of letting everyone else pay for them !!!

i heard theyv stopped/stopping child benefit for a family who earns over £40.0000 per year..
i think its the system whos to blame in all of this..
surley they should be cutting benefits of people who refuse to work
and have been on them for years..
than taking money from honest working parents just coz they earn over 40K?
they are targeting and taking from the good people!!! xx

What are the cheap ov kits called on amazon have brought the clearblue one 20 in a pack cost me 45 euro (have them all gone at this stage)
I got mine from HomeHealthUK.com - I bought 60 OPKs and 40 HPTs for just over £15.

Last edited:
i had mine on ebay.. couple of £ for 20.. i just typed in ovulation predictor tests xx

Benefits in this country are an absolute joke ... My sister has a child but her and her baby live with my parents, so she doesn't pay any bills or anything at all ... Yet she was still entitled to that cold winter payment allowance! I was like WTF???? She doesn't even pay for fuel!!!!

yep.. unfortunatly they are too easily given out without any REAL investigation.. xx

I started using cheap opks within the last month. What alot of people seem to do is use the cheapie ones and when u start seeing the line darken, they use more expensive ones to confirm it. U need to do them every day as one day it cud be dark and the next day it cud be gone, so u dont want to miss ur surge. I did read however that u shouldnt test with ur first urine of the morning tho - the hormone it detects is always in ur system and therefore strongest in the morning so u dont want a false pisitive.
As for shortening cycles, I hve just started taking Agnus Castus. It had had great reviews. My last cycle was 105 days so Im willing to try anythin! U start it the first day of ur period and continue until you OV. U then stop and start again day 1 of ur next cycle. I bought mine in holland and barrett.

I don't think there is anything wrong with being a stay at home mum and living off your partners wages though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back