• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

HELP! Maisy has swallowed...........

suzy100

Reaction score
polystyrene balls from her bean bag!!!!
i didnt even know until i changed her nappy and there they were :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
She spilt milk all over it on monday so had to empty it to wash it and a few balls escaped........actually it was more like a snowstorm
anyway, thought i was keeping a good eye on her but obviously not good enough!!!
i have just read that if they are inhaled, can be linked to legionaires disease!!!
just called GP for advice and waiting for a call back.
Please tell me im worrying over nothing!! :cry: :cry:

I think she will be fine! But as you say best to get it checked out!!

:hug:

Don't worry... my brother ate all kinds of things when he was a kid and he's still kicking around... I think he actually ate Styrofoam balls from a bean bag too... :think: He ate a penny a couple of times and several small plastic toys from my toy set (boy did I get told off for that...)...oh then there was the fridge magnet... that was fun, because the xray machine had trouble showing it up.... but he was fine. :) although to a 6 year old who didn't want a little brother this wasn't necessarily a good thing :rotfl:

I'm sure your LO will be fine too especially as she's pooped some out... :hug: :hug: :hug:

ooops, forgot to update........cheers for that squiglet!
spoke to doc who said unless she is constipated, dont worry. and unless she stuck her head in the bag full of beans :shock: it is very unlikely she has inhaled any :cheer:

Im glad she's ok. I think its normally only a problem if they get stuck somewhere on the way through

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back