help...am I being paranoid????

AJ84

Reaction score
Hi guys,

thought I would ask you all for your opinion as I am driving everyone else mad! My husband and I have been trying to concieve for 5 months now with no luck however there is something strange going on this month...I'll explain.

My first day of my last period was 21st Dec and my cycle is usually about 29 days so AF should be due next week, however Tuesday this week had wierd pink discharge...didn't want to get too excited about whole implantation bleeding thing but did make me think, since then my breasts have felt so heavy and really painful to touch, this doesnt usually happen until the day before AF. On top of all that I have been exhausted!
I know these can be symptoms but I also don't know if I'm getting carried away and looking for things!!! I know I just need to wait for AF and then test but I suppose I just wanted some opinions....what you think....likely???

Based on a 29 day cycle I make it that your af is due on Sunday?? You could be symptom spotting but then again you could be pg. Do a test on Sunday and you will know for sure. Keeping my fingers crossed for you x

Without raising any hopes....

Before I found out I was pregnant, my boobs felt like anchors that were achy to touch, I was shattered and I was going to the toilet every hour.

I never got an implimentation bleed but it sounds promising to me hun - fingers crossed for you xx

Thanks chick...that's reassuring, it's just so hard not to get your hopes up, I'll let you know!

Got a positive test this morning!!!!
So chuffed....you were right!

Thanks everyone, I got my due date yesterday 27th September so it's very early but we are so excited, thank you again for your well wishes! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back