help 4 a disorganised mummy!!!

NICCI

Reaction score
arrgghhah!! my nursery is a sate!! lve been given tons and tons of stuff 4 jack, some really nice stuff! but i have no where 2 put it!! the drawers that i bought r all full!!! and there r bags everywhere!!!
what do u ladies use 2 store clothes ive got clothes up 2 12 months!! xxxx

buy some vacum bags hun they sqash everything down tiny so you can put it in the bottom of a cupboard or under a bed :)
they are about £5 each and you can get them in wilko's/woolworths/asda most places really
xx

thats a grt idea im going 2 asda 2day!!! xxxxx

I've got 4 (£3.99) of these under my bed, all full!

5011178133198.jpg

http://www.dunelm-mill.com/product/Stor ... d/3632.htm

We kept out the 0-3 months stuff and put everything else in boxes. Then at 2 months old we took out everything that would fit for the next few months and packed away stuff that was too small. And again at 4 months.

kalia said:
We kept out the 0-3 months stuff and put everything else in boxes. Then at 2 months old we took out everything that would fit for the next few months and packed away stuff that was too small. And again at 4 months.

Thats pretty much what I do. Except he was in 3-6months stuff for a matter of weeks, before he was to long, and at 5 months has been in 6-9 months stuff for a while!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back