hello

saraUK

Reaction score
Thank you everyone who read or messaged me back with my previous adds.I was just wondering if its normal because haven't a clue, if at about 7-8 weeks to get know symptoms? I'm worried my baby has died, but wouldn't I know, don't get pains or haven't bleed etc.Just think its weird, I haven't eaten much recently because had really bad diarrhea, but have been fine today so am trying to eat again.Probably being paranoid but I just expected when I felt sick afew days ago it would last more than 2 days.Just feel normal. :think:

Hi sara, i can totally relate to this, with all my pregnancies in the first 12 - 20 wks before my tummy hardens i just felt totally normal, felt like a compete fake lol but if your really worried you should talk to your doctor/midwife for reassurance.

Hi hun, sometimes I worry about this too, I dont have many symptoms at all!!!! Just bit more tired really xxx

Hi, I am actually in the 2nd tri now. I had loads of symptons in the 1st but they have all really calmed down now but I still worry! I am completely paranoid that I am no longer sick and getting headaches instead of just enjoying it! I still have very sensitive nipples and my boobs are huge but because I have no bump I just worry something has happened! I think what I am trying to say is that we all worry whatever! You are actually very early and could still get ghastly symtons but I hope you don't because they are horrid and summer is finally coming and it would be nice if we could all enjoy the experience of being pregnant! :D

Hi i wouldn't worry about you not having any symptons i was really tired in the first weeks up until about 2 weeks ago where now i can stay awake till 11pm !!! Anyway i wasn't sick or anything and i feel totally normal until this week where all i do is eat. when i was about 9 weeks up until last week i couldnt eat anything but fruit and i had diarrhea, i went off all my meat and veg and only eat apples etc. I think some people have different experiences so i wouldnt worry too much if there is no craping pains or bleeding i would say all is fine ! xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back