feel like im going crazy

kerrygray

Reaction score
I only found out I was preggo yesterday and by my calculation I'm 5w+1. I have thought about it non stop and I keep running to the loo thinking I'm going to find blood. I have got tummy ache not like period pains just a really weird sensation. I haven't eaten much as I've felt so sick (not sure if its a symptom or just the nerves). Just need to know that other ladies feel the same!!!
Xxx

I think it's normal.

I keep saying this, but it is important. Even if you feel sick, you need to force yourself to eat, as it becomes a viscious cycle. You dont eat because you feel sick and because of the lack of food, the body begins to burn fat for energy, which produces ketones which make you feel sick and nauseous, and it goes on and on and on.... Make sure you drink plenty and just try and rest

Congratulations!! :)

And yes its normal, I could repeat everything babyem said but there'd be no point, she hit the nail on the head X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I was like that for the whole of Tri 1!.. Panicked about everything, Long as you make sure you try and eat. But it's perfectly normal to be worried x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back