Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Steph26, Nov 25, 2016.

1. Steph26

Steph26 Active Member

Hello Everyone :wave:

My name is Steph, and I'm a 26 year old from Hertfordshire. I got married about a year ago and discovered I was pregnant last week (Crazy news)

I'm a Diabetic whose currently on insulin, and because I wasn't very well controlled when I was younger (I was playing the rebel and ignoring everything) I was scared I would have damaged my chances so I am unbelievably happy to have found out I was wrong - although i did like 5 tests to make sure haha!

Granted it's early days, I'm only about 7 weeks but I am very excited and can't wait for it all to start happening! My booking appointment with the midwife has been booked for the 12th December when I should be about 10 weeks.

So far very few symptoms other than tiredness, and needing the bathroom a lot more. Feel like i should have more signs haha.

Would love to chat to some of you guys on here and get to know you all!

Hope you all are well and speak soon!

Steph xx

#1 Steph26, Nov 25, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
  2. amanda4545

amanda4545 Member

Hello :) Nice to meet you. Hope you'll get a good time

3. hellandglory

hellandglory Well-Known Member

Hello :) fingers crossed you're as lucky as i was with my first, i had zero sickness :)