Hello

Julie33

Reaction score
Hi folks, :wave: I've just had a scan and I'm 12 weeks 6 days so i'm very happy to be joining you in Trimester 2.

Morning sickness has stopped and I'm less worried and looking forward to enjoying the rest of my pregnancy. :cheer:

:wave: Welcome to tri 2. but you are releaved the morning sickness has gone. the good bit starts here :cheer:

It's great to feel like you can stop worrying quite so much huh?
Enjoy trimester two!

Thanks - I'm so happy just now I could cry (I actually did cry when I had my scan on Thursday :oops: )

hi and welcome to second tri :D

is this your first baby? was your sickness bad?

take care Lyn

hey welcome to tri 2 :wave:
you'll love this bit, u get a big bump and feel LO kick, and you'll feel fab!!

Hi and welcome hun, i just moved over here this week too , so nice to be in the safer section isn't it :D

Hello and welcome...! I am new to this section too its great to get this far isnt it?

x

Lyn_no3 said:
hi and welcome to second tri :D

is this your first baby? was your sickness bad?

take care Lyn

Yes this is my first baby - second pregnancy (lost my wee bean at 8 weeks in September 06).

Sickness was terrible, but lucky only lasted a couple of hours mid morning and late afternoon. Now there's no sickness at all - yeah :cheer:

aww sorry for your loss congrats on making into the safer tri :) :hug:

glad your sickness has stopped now think that is the worst bit of pregnancy goin off all ya favourite foods n pukin ya guts up lol

Hello Julie :wave:

Congratulations firstly :cheer: welcome to Tri 2, there is a sense of phew getting here I think, but now sit back and enjoy, I'm sure you will love it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back