Hello?

missac

Reaction score
Hiya, I am officially in 3 today, I am very nervous!!!

I have had a shower and washed my hair (Em told me too!) and have bought a chocolate gateaux and a cheesecake!!!

So hello everyone :wave: I hope there's room for us!!!

Welcome, I think pineapple is the order of the day today! :rotfl:

Welcome doll :hug:

Erm you say cake AND cheesecake...can I have first dibs please??? :lol: :lol: (Quick before any of my fellow fatties see them....) :rotfl:

This is defo the best bit, the final countdown to your LO arrival xx

'lo Missac - about time you joined tri 3!! once we have a few more over we'll be the late march early april crew 8)

:wave: :cheer: ooh, I'm excited now!! Why pineapple? I had some pineapple the other day yummy!!

Does 3 go quickly or does it drag?

Fresh pineapple for us ladies due/overdue, its supposed to send you into labour...(eating it)

Third tri goes sooo quick, but days after your due date DRAGGGGGGGGlike you wouldnt believe :bored:

welcome to 3 rd tri :)
*grabs a piece of cake*

id say its dragging myself, but im just getting impatient and uncomfortable

Ooh, I will nip nack and tell Kirls to bring a pineapple, she is coming tomorrow!!! I had pineapple the other day one of those nice little pots from tesco all cut up and fresh!! I hope it isn't like the raspberry tea thing where you shouldn't have it till the end!!!

Hello there me chickie :wave: :wave: :wave:

Zoe - you get started on the cakes.....munch away before anyone else sees them (I've had a slice of each already - yum yum)

So far 3rd tri goes quick but I've only been here a week!!! :lol:

(Pineapple as a lot of the girls are ready to pop so they are hoping the pineapple might get them going :hug: )

:cheer: :cheer: Not long now for us - K comes in tomorrow too! :cheer: :cheer:

:hug: :hug: Ooh, I am so glad you are here with e will you hold my hand? :hug: :hug:

Yay the spring baby invasion has begun :cheer:
sit your bum down missac (you can have jaidy's old chair since she has recently departed :lol: ). take the time to relax before JW finds her way over here
runaway.gif

little*red said:
Yay the spring baby invasion has begun :cheer:
sit your bum down missac (you can have jaidy's old chair since she has recently departed :lol: ). take the time to relax before JW finds her way over here
runaway.gif
:rotfl: you make a good point!!!!!! (I hope everyone is braced for that eventuality!!!!)

:rotfl: :rotfl: JW is gonna love you guys for forewarning everyone - thats her dramatic entrance ruined :rotfl: :rotfl:

M - will hold your hand if you need me too......... :hug:

Aw thanks, I am the new girl,
girl.jpg
(that is my look at me I am a cute new girl picture!!) it is noce to have a hand to hold!!! :hug:

missac said:
girl.jpg
(that is my look at me I am a cute new girl picture!!) it is noce to have a hand to hold!!! :hug:

OMG.....I thought this was you........
costumed-smiley-066.gif

Who's hand am i holding?????

Emmylou said:
missac said:
girl.jpg

OMG.....I thought this was you........
costumed-smiley-066.gif

Who's hand am i holding?????

:rotfl: :rotfl: that really made me chuckle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

:wave: welcome to third tri!! :wave:

Not long now and you will be holding your little bundle! :cheer:

Helloooooooooooooooo :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Hope you have a lovely time here in 3rd tri :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member