Hello

piglets

Reaction score
:wave: Hi everyone thought i would join here as im trying to concieve atm and thought it would be nice to have some friends in the same boat!! I do already have children who are 11yrs, 6yrs and 4yrs and my partner and i have decided we would like another one. I was put on depo jabs for a while before nurse suggested I try implanon which i did for around 8 mnths which was a nightmare tbh i was constantly having bleeds and stomach aches and i had absolutely no sex drive whatsoever!! So when i had it taken out they gave me a depo shot again. In dec lats year i had my last depo because we had decided to try for a baby i had no periods till around March but since then they have been all over the place!! At one stage they were near enough constant but this month ive actually gone a couple of weeks since the last one so im praying im getting a cycle back. I think i was due Fri just gone (think because i cant remember if i had a little bleed between what i wrote down :wall2:) but im not preg because since thurs ive had the stomach ache felling that im going to come on and ive done a test every day since fri (one in the morning thurs, one friday mid morning and one today mid morning) all were neg. So thats me and my story im off to have a look around the forum now, nice to meet you all and hope to have chats soon!! :wave:

hiya and welcome. i had implanon for years lol, first one for 5 yrs, 2nd for 3 yrs and 3rd for 1 yr, got it out in feb and boom i found out i was preg on thursday just gone. hope it works out for you hun, i'll keep my fingers crossed :)

Thank you for welcomes!! Seems like a nice place to be from the quick look around ive done!!

Welcome to PF, it's a lovely forum

Hope your cycle settles down soon, I had problems after the depo jabs too, but will sort it self out and wih you luck wikth TTC

Heyy :wave: welcome to PF! It is great here :)

Good luck for your BFP :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back